Hair Loss In Early Youth 24 Dec 2018
Things You Must Know About Hair Transplant Aftercare
In 2017, hair transplant cases were up by over 81% compared with the number of cases a decade ago in 2007. The transplant business has become a billion dollar industry today. Hair transplants have surely become quite common as many people are now getting a better of its amazing benefits.
After an effective Transplant procedure, you would need to take proper care of your scalp. There’s is a chance that you would see some swelling a couple of hours after the surgery.
Within a couple of days, the discomfort and pain in the treated area will fade away. Since transplant is a delicate surgery strategy, aftercare basics will help you.
Check out these hair transplant aftercare tips to ensure that your recovery is done in the right manner.
- Take Proper Care Of Your Scalp
Lay down with your head raised in your cushion the initial couple of evenings after the procedure. This will reduce the distress and agony. After 10 to 15 days, you could even apply sunscreen on your head because it’s really imperative to keep your head safe.
- Take Painkillers If Necessary
If the pain and discomfort in the treated area become unbearable, you can take painkillers to control the swelling and pain. The swelling will continue just for a couple of days.
- Remain In Room Temperature
This tip will help you a lot, if followed properly. You have to prevent sweating the primary week after the procedure. Too hot and cold temperatures should be prevented at all costs since your body needs time to return to how it was before the surgery.
- Try Not To Stress Over The Scabs
When an FUE transplant surgery is successfully conducted, the zones in your scalp where the hairs were embedded will be itchy and even marginally red. Around these areas, scabs can occur, yet they will fall off inside a couple of days.
- Utilising Shampoo For Hair Cleaning
In the initial couple of days after the hair transplant in India, you need to utilise shampoo consistently. Here are a few things that can help.
Here’s a list of things that you need to do while washing your hair after the transplant. However, it’s strongly recommended that you must consult the best hair transplant surgeon in India for the best advice.
- Wash your strands and scalp the morning after the transplant no less than 3 times. (Consult your surgeon first).
- Wash scalp twice every day for one week later.
- Gently put the water into the graft territories to clean up the crusting and scabbing.
- Use shampoo recommended by your specialist, as your scalp would be sensitive to other shampoos.
- Massage delicately on the treated regions without utilising excessive weight.
- Baby oil can be a good option as well, and it’s a smart idea to apply it on the scalp even after the scabs drop out.
Generally, ten days after the transplant procedure, you can get back to your usual schedule and lifestyle.