Hair Transplant in Mumbai
Dr Sumit Agrawal offering the best Hair Transplant in Mumbai
- MS, MCh, MRCS (UK) Clinical
- Fellowship in Plastic Surgery (USA)
- Specialist Plastic Surgeon (DUBAI)
- Consultant Apollo Spectra Hospital, Chembur
- The member of The ROYAL COLLEGE of Surgeons of Edinburgh and International Society of hair Restoration Surgery
Welcome’s you from Harleys hair transplant Clinic in Mumbai. He is considered as one of the best Surgeon’s for Hair Transplant in Mumbai. He has conducted more than 1000’s of hair transplant in Mumbai and abroad as well. Doctor Sumit is specialized in Strip/FUT hair transplant and FUE hair transplant technique.
His hair transplant services in Mumbai can be measured by the number of satisfied hair transplant patients nationally and internationally. Please do watch patient Reviews and patient transformation before after videos, this will give you an Idea about the quality of hair transplant services that you will get by Doctor Sumit at his hair transplant clinic in Mumbai.
💯 percent sucess
Safe and hygienic process at clinic
Amazing post transplant consultation
Have you read customer reviews and watched patient testimonials. Are you AMAZED by the hairline restoration, natural and fuller hair growth results we achieved for our patients, YES! Right!
Still if you have any doubts Book an Appointment with Doctor Sumit our topnotch hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai NOW! & get a quality consultation for all your hair transplantation queries.
At Harleys Clinic Doctor Sumit Agrawal Offer advance hair restoration techniques that you can opt from:
- Strip/ FUT Hair Transplant
- DHT/ FUE Hair Transplant
- S.A.F.E/ FUE Hair Transplant
- ARTAS/ Robotic FUE Hair Transplant
Worried about Hair transplant Cost In Mumbai?
Watch this exclusive interview with Doctor Sumit Agarwal discussing all about hair transplant and factors affecting hair transplant cost, Though different hair transplant clinics in Mumbai will charge you differently for their hair transplant in Mumbai, the reason behind variations in hair transplant cost in Mumbai depends upon a number of factors, such as the grade of hair loss, the size of area that need to treated, the technique that you opt for your hair transplantation, hair quality, density of grafts and many other factors that can be responsible for cost involved in hair transplant procedure in Mumbai at Harleys Clinic.
And if, you have heard that hair transplantation cost is unaffordable for service class, than that’s not true. Call US Today +91 93200 48601 or on +91-22 2630 0749 At Harley’s clinic for Hair transplant in Mumbai, we offer the best hair transplant solution at the best price, no matter who are we dealing with; let it be a Hollywood celebrity or men or women from Mumbai who is looking for a hair loss treatment.
Visit Harleys Clinic for Hair Transplant in Mumbai
Our Hair transplant clinic in Mumbai is located at Platinum Heights Shop No. 2/C wing, 1st floor, Near Versova Telephone Exchange, MHADA-Lokhandwala signal, Andheri West. Our hair transplant clinic in Mumbai is at a calm place away from the hustle-bustle of the city. Our hair transplant clinic ambience will make you more relaxed and comfortable before you get a consultation from our best hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai.
Before opting a clinic for hair transplant in Mumbai, ask yourself these questions
- How experienced the hair transplant surgeon is? Please do check our About Us Section
- Does the hair transplant clinic have any proofs, for the hair transplant treatment they conducted earlier, like patient testimonials, before after pictures of the hair transplant recovery? as We have mentioned above
- Who will conduct your hair transplant procedure the hair transplant surgeon himself or his junior doctors? All Procedureds are performed only by Doctor Sumit Agarwal
- Is the hair transplant doctor available for consultation after the hair transplant surgery, in case of any further queries? you can call us anytime within working hours or in case or emergency +91 93200 48601 or on +91-22 2630 0749
During your first visit to the Harley Hair Transplant Clinic
Dr Sumit Agrawal who is considered amongst one of the best Hair Transplant surgeons in Mumbai will take a look at your entire medical history and inspect the hair loss areas before the hair transplant procedure.
During the discussion with the Hair Transplant doctor in Mumbai, you’ll be free to explain the look you want and any other things you wish to be considered. Dr Sumit Agrawal will evaluate your skin tone, zones of male pattern baldness or hair thinning, donor areas and what type of appearance you wish to achieve.
This discussion will help our hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai, Dr Sumit Agrawal, to better understand your expectations from the hair transplant treatment in Mumbai and figure out if they can be realistically accomplished. After that, this data will be utilized to create an effective plan that will achieve the best hair transplantation results based on the goals of the hair loss treatment. Dr Sumit Agrawal and his staff will explain the hair transplant surgical process in detail and answer any queries related to the hair transplant treatment in Mumbai.
There are many myths about hair transplant in India. So, you need to clear all your doubts and consult our hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai regarding hair transplant in Mumbai.
When do you need to consult a Surgeon for hair transplant?
Take a look at some of the common reasons when men and women need to consult for hair loss or restoration treatment.
- If their hairline is receding
- If they have suffered from permanent hair loss
- If they suffer from hair thinning, male pattern baldness, or female pattern baldness
- If they don’t want to wear a wig or a hairpiece
- If they wish to have a permanent solution for their problem of hair loss
- If their hair loss is due to medication, stress or medical treatment
- If they have healthy, adequate hair growth at the back and sides of the scalp that can serve as donor sites.
Are you an ideal candidate for hair transplant treatment?
If your health is good, and you’ve realistic expectations and a positive attitude, yes you are the right candidate for hair loss treatment. You can get your confidence back with Dr Sumit Agrawal advance hair transplant treatment in Mumbai
How much time does hair transplant treatment require?
The whole hair transplant procedure at Harleys Hair Transplant Clinic will be completed in about 2 to 8 hours, as for such a delicate and precise hair treatment procedure, maintaining the integrity of the scalp is the primary aim of the hair transplant surgeon. The time has taken also depends on how much hair is being transplanted or what advance hair transplant treatment you have opted for.
What do patients need to do during the hair transplantation procedure?
While the hair transplant procedure is being performed, the patient can rest comfortably watching movies or play games on their Smartphone. It’s important to make prior arrangements for your conveyance after the hair restoration surgery.
You should ask a friend or family member to drive you back home during the first 24 hours after the hair transplant treatment.
Things to be kept in mind after hair transplant treatment
Aftercare tips are important for any surgery and hair transplant procedure is no different. Let’s take a look at some tips.
- Ask a friend or a family member to drive you back to your home after the hair transplant surgery.
- Remember every single guideline and instruction given by your hair transplant surgeon for postoperative care.
- Keep your scalp dry particularly after the first day of the hair transplant surgery for quick recovery.
- Keep the scalp clean throughout the recovery period.
- Take proper care of scars and avoid touching it every time with your hands.
- Consult your hair transplant doctor, if you’re suffering from dandruff problem.
- Try not to expose yourself directly to sunlight right after the hair transplant surgery.
- Try not to touch or scratch the operated area on the scalp.
- Try not to drink liquor for the first month after the hair transplant surgery as it disrupts the blood supply to the head. Alcohol is extremely harmful to your overall health.
- Try not to smoke after the hair transplant surgery.
- Avoid dancing and playing sports until a week after the hair transplant surgery.
- Try not to take part in activities that would result in unnecessary sweating.
What hair transplant technique to opt for?
As every person is looking for a different hair transplant solution, so it is best to discuss your hair loss with your hair transplant surgeon and he will suggest you the best hair transplant technique that is suitable for you.
Though there are a lot of reasons, why a hair transplant surgeon will ask to opt for a specific hair transplant treatment, there is a certain point to be kept in mind before opting for a hair transplant procedure
FUT hair transplant technique
- In just a few sessions larger balding areas of can be covered
- The loss of grafts due to resection will be a lot lesser delivering better results. However, with the skills and expertise of Dr Sumit Agrawal, resection rate will be minimal.
FUE hair transplant technique
- There won’t be any linear scar, so no worries of hiding scars with the surrounding.
- In FUE for males or females, there are no cuts or stitches as there’s no need to extract a whole strip of skin from the scalp like in FUT surgery.
- The patient can return to work or normal daily routine the next day itself as the recovery time is much quicker in the FUE method.
- People who want a quick recovery time.
- People who are too afraid of stitches, cuts and want a less invasive procedure.
- Women who are suffering from female pattern baldness and have smaller balding spots.
- People who wish to keep shorter hairstyles.
- People who have a more active lifestyle, such as dancers, sportspersons etc.
No matter what hair transplant solution you are looking for Dr Sumit Agrawal, will provide you with the best consultation for hair transplant in Mumbai. Contact Harleys Hair Transplant Clinic in Mumbai today for your instant hair loss, hair restoration or hair treatment solutions.
Best Hair Transplant Book your Appointment now!
The ROYAL COLLEGE of Surgeons of Edinburgh
International Society of hair Restoration Surgery
Ten reasons for Hair transplant
- Natural Hair
- Permanent Hair Growth
- Definite results
- Increase Density
- Safe done in Local Anesthesia
- Convenient Day care Procedure
- Pain free
- Quick Recovery
- Restore Your Youth & Confidence
Locating the Mid Frontal Point & Apex. The MFP is normally located 7-11cm vertically from Mid Glabella.
Micro irregularities of Frontal Hair Line. Clusters, gaps & Random single hairs are the most commonly used designs for the transition zone, allowing the hair line to have a soft appearance yet avoiding an abrupt hairline.