HAIR TRANSPLANT IN MUMBAI
Dr. Sumit Agrawal is one of the best Hair Transplant Surgeon in Mumbai
Offering advanced hair restoration treatment such as FUT / Strip, FUE / DHT, FUE / S.A.F.E, Robotic FUE/ ARTAS. Hair transplant treatment is a safe surgical procedure that includes taking permanent hair-producing tissue from the back or sides of the head and placing them in the areas where hair restoration is required.
When do you need to consult a hair transplant Surgeon?
Take a look at some of the common reasons when men and women need to consult for hair loss or restoration treatment.
- If their hairline is receding
- If they have suffered from permanent hair loss
- If they suffer from hair thinning, male pattern baldness, or female pattern baldness
- If they don’t want to wear wig or a hairpiece
- If they wish to have permanent solution for their problem of hair loss
- If their hair loss is due to medication, stress or medical treatment
- If they have healthy, adequate hair growth at the back and sides of the scalp that can serve as donor sites.
Are you an ideal candidate for hair transplant treatment?
If your health is good, and you’ve realistic expectations and a positive attitude, yes you are the right candidate for hair loss treatment. You can get your confidence back with Dr. Sumit Agrawal advance hair transplant treatment in Mumbai
Our hair transplant clinic in Mumbai
Harleys hair transplant Clinic in Mumbai is at Platinum Heights Shop No. 2/C wing, 1st floor, Near Versova Telephone Exchange, MHADA-Lokhandwala signal, Andheri West. Our hair transplant clinic in Mumbai is at a calm place away from the hustle-bustle of the city. Our hair transplant clinic ambiance will make you more relaxed and comfortable before you get a consultation from our best hair transplant surgeon in Mumbai,
How much does hair transplant cost in Mumbai?
Saying that hair transplant cost in Mumbai is out of reach from the Middle-class income group is wrong. At Harleys Hair transplant clinic in Mumbai, we offer the best hair transplant solution at the best price, no matter who are we dealing with; let it be a Hollywood celebrity or men or women from Mumbai who is looking for a hair loss treatment.
Though different hair transplant clinics in Mumbai will charge you differently for their hair transplant procedure, the reason behind variations in hair transplant cost in Mumbai depends upon a number of factors, such as:
- Hair transplantation area or the stage of your baldness
- The quality and quantity of hair transplantation, as per patient requirements
- Hair transplant technique used by the hair transplant surgeon
- Number of visits to the hair transplant clinic for your procedure
- Hair transplant surgeon experience and qualification
Before opting a hair transplant clinic in Mumbai, ask yourself these questions
- How experienced the hair transplant surgeon is?
- Does the hair transplant clinic have any proofs, for the hair transplant treatment they conducted earlier, like patient testimonials, before after pictures of the hair transplant recovery?
- Who will conduct your hair transplant procedure the hair transplant surgeon himself or his junior doctors?
- Is the hair transplant doctor available for consultation after the hair transplant surgery, in case of any further queries?
How much time does hair transplant treatment require?
The whole hair transplant procedure at Harleys Hair Transplant Clinic will be completed in about 2 to 8 hours, as for such a delicate and precise hair treatment procedure, maintaining the integrity of the scalp is the primary aim of the hair transplant surgeon. The time took also depends on how much hair is being transplanted or what advance hair transplant treatment you have opted for.
What do patients need to do during the hair transplantation procedure?
While the hair transplant procedure is being performed, the patient can rest comfortably watching movies or play games on their Smartphone. It’s important to make prior arrangements for your conveyance after the hair restoration surgery.
You should ask a friend or family member to drive you back home during the first 24 hours after the hair transplant treatment.
Your consultation before hair transplant procedure
During your first visit to the Harley Hair Transplant Clinic, Dr. Sumit Agrawal who is considered amongst one of the best Hair Transplant surgeons in Mumbai will take a look at your entire medical history and inspect the hair loss areas before the hair transplant procedure.
During the discussion with the Hair Transplant doctor, you’ll be free to explain the look you want and any other things you wish to be considered. Dr. Sumit Agrawal will evaluate your skin tone, zones of male pattern baldness or hair thinning, donor areas and what type of appearance you wish to achieve.
This discussion will help our hair transplant surgeon, Dr. Sumit Agrawal, to better understand your expectations from the hair transplant treatment and figure out if they can be realistically accomplished. After that, this data will be utilized to create an effective plan that will achieve the best hair transplantation results based on the goals of the hair loss treatment. Dr. Sumit Agrawal and his staff will explain the hair transplant surgical process in detail and answer any queries related to the hair transplant treatment.
There are many myths about hair transplant in India. So, you need to clear all your doubts and consult our hair transplant surgeon.
Things to be kept in mind after hair transplant treatment
Aftercare tips are important for any surgery and hair transplant procedure is no different. Let’s take a look at some tips.
- Ask a friend or a family member to drive you back to your home after the hair transplant surgery.
- Remember every single guideline and instruction given by your hair transplant surgeon for postoperative care.
- Keep your scalp dry particularly after the first day of the hair transplant surgery for quick recovery.
- Keep the scalp clean throughout the recovery period.
- Take proper care of scars and avoid touching it every time with your hands.
- Consult your hair transplant doctor, if you’re suffering from dandruff problem.
- Try not to expose yourself directly to sunlight right after the hair transplant surgery.
- Try not to touch or scratch the operated area on the scalp.
- Try not to drink liquor for the first month after the hair transplant surgery as it disrupts the blood supply to the head. Alcohol is extremely harmful to your overall health.
- Try not to smoke after the hair transplant surgery.
- Avoid dancing and playing sports until a week after the hair transplant surgery.
- Try not to take part in activities that would result in unnecessary sweating.
Advance hair transplant treatment offered at Harley hair transplant Clinic in Mumbai.
What hair transplant technique to opt for?
As every person is looking for a different hair transplant solution, so it is best to discuss your hair loss with your hair transplant surgeon and he will suggest you the best hair transplant technique that is suitable for you.
Though there are a lot of reasons, why a hair transplant surgeon will ask to opt for a specific hair transplant treatment, there are certain point to be kept in mind before opting for a hair transplant procedure
- In just a few sessions larger balding areas of can be covered
- The loss of grafts due to resection will be a lot lesser delivering better results.However, with skills and expertise of Dr. Sumit Agrawal, resection rate will be minimal.
- There won’t be any linear scar, so no worries of hiding scars with the surrounding.
- In FUE for males or females, there are no cuts or stitches as there’s no need to extract a whole strip of skin from the scalp like in FUT surgery.
- The patient can return to work or normal daily routine the next day itself as the recovery time is much quicker in FUE method.
- People who want a quick recovery time.
- People who are too afraid of stitches, cuts and want a less invasive procedure.
- Women who are suffering from female pattern baldness and have smaller balding spots.
- People who wish to keep shorter hairstyles.
- People who have a more active lifestyle, such as dancers, sportspersons etc.
No matter what hair transplant solution you are looking for Dr. Sumit Agrawal, will provide you with the best hair transplant consultation in Mumbai. Contact Harleys Hair Transplant Clinic in Mumbai today for your instant hair loss, hair restoration or hair treatment solutions.
Best Hair Transplant
Book your Appointment now!
Clinic In India
The ROYAL COLLEGE of Surgeons of Edinburgh
International Society of hair Restoration Surgery
Ten reasons for Hair transplant
- Natural Hair
- Permanent Hair Growth
- Definite results
- Increase Density
- Safe done in Local Anesthesia
- Convenient Day care Procedure
- Pain free
- Quick Recovery
- Restore Your Youth & Confidence
Locating the Mid Frontal Point & Apex. The MFP is normally located 7-11cm vertically from Mid Glabella.
Micro irregularities of Frontal Hair Line. Clusters, gaps & Random single hairs are the most commonly used designs for the transition zone, allowing the hair line to have a soft appearance yet avoiding an abrupt hairline.