Ten reasons for Hair transplant
- Natural Hair
- Permanent Hair Growth
- Definite results
- Increase Density
- Safe done in Local Anesthesia
- Convenient Day care Procedure
- Pain free
- Quick Recovery
- Restore Your Youth & Confidence
- Locating the Mid Frontal Point & Apex. The MFP is normally located 7-11cm vertically from Mid Glabella.
- Micro irregularities of Frontal Hair Line. Clusters, gaps & Random single hairs are the most commonly used designs for the transition zone, allowing the hair line to have a soft appearance yet avoiding an abrupt hairline.
HAIR TRANSPLANT IN MUMBAI
The hair on the edges of sides and back of our head is referred as Donor dominant hair. It has a quality of growing for throughout the life of almost every man. In hair transplant in India, these are the hairs that are extracted from the side & back of the scalp and transplant to regions where baldness or hair thinning has occurred. This process is performed by the top hair transplant surgeons in India, Dubai, and Muscat. The original characteristic of the transplanted hair remains the same and keeps on growing even in old age.
- Step Taken Before Hair Transplant In Mumbai,India
The initial phase in hair restoration procedure is a full consultation and assessment with the best hair transplant surgeon in India at Harleys Clinic. Amid the counsel, the surgeons will examine you, your desires and expectations from the surgery, your family history of Male Pattern Baldness (MPB), your present baldness rate, and your previous hair restoration treatments (if you had any).
In the wake of whole consultation and examination, Harley’s top hair transplant surgeons in India will offer the best solution for your condition. In the event that Hair Transplantation is the best hair transplant arrangement.
If hair transplant in India emerges as the best solution for your problem, then have a look at the review of the procedure.
- Pre-operative information
- Selection between STRIP or FUE technique
- Number of follicular grafts required
- Scheduling your Hair transplant
- Post-operative care
You will meet the surgical team of Harleys Clinic on the day of your hair transplant session. You will be asked to fill consent forms and pre-operative photographs will be taken to check your progress. All pre-operative and post-operative photographs at Harleys Clinic are kept completely private and only provided to you and the clinic. Then, the best hair transplant surgeon in India will reconfirm your desired goals and review all the necessary steps to be taken. Cost of hair transplant in India is quite low, and the level of services offered is very high.
HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE BY HARLEYS CLINIC IN INDIA, DUBAI, MUSCAT
- The patient is seated and may listen to music.
- Donor area is trimmed & taped to allow access for strip harvesting.
- Frontal hair line is marked & shown to you.
- Local Anesthesia is given on the donor area to make it numb. A strip of Hair bearing scalp is harvested. In FUE /DHT Individual Follicular units are harvested one by one with the help of FUE machine, No Stitches.
- The strip of skin is given to the surgical team and they begin to divide this strip into hair grafts. In FUE/DHT the medical assistants simply inspect the follicular units & separates them in single/multiple hair grafts.
- Grafts are made of Singe Hair(for frontal hair line) OR two/three hair for behind the hairline.
- While the Grafts are being prepared, the donor area is sutured by pulling the skin edges together. The stitches are completely hidden immediately after the procedure by surrounding hair. When this heals, what is usually left is a fine line scar which is barely detectable a few months later.
- Local Anesthesia is given on the Bald or ‘Recipient’ area to make it numb.
- Minute incisions are made in the bald area for insertion of Grafts.
- These ‘slits’ are made in a random pattern ( for a natural look) with enough space between each other to ensure proper healing.
- The grafts are carefully placed one by one in slits.
- At completion, the patient is given a light Head bandage & have to wear a Cap for protection and comfort.
- Follow up Next day for Bandage Removal.
- For the first few nights, you are advised to sleep on back with your head elevated on pillows.
- Medications are advised to avoid discomfort. Kindly follow your physician’s instructions on medications.
- You are also given Doctors Mobile numbers and are free to call if you have any concerns.
- It’s also important to follow Post-Operative Instructions.