- Omega 3 acid is a necessity for hair growth. Do make up for this deficiency a glass of water with flaxseeds (alsi) on an empty stomach is recommended.
- An amla a day keeps hair problems away. Start your day with an amla. Amla is already a proved remedy for hair problems, that’s why it is used in most hair care products for women.
- Soak 5 almonds every night in water and eat them with their skin on.
- The scalp requires a lot of cooling. That’s why it’s almost compulsory to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day. Also fluids like buttermilk, lime juice and coconut water should be consumed.
- Your hair is essentially protein. Therefore chicken and eggs should be had on the daily basis.
- Coffee and tea should be really controlled.
- A teaspoon in the last rinse while washing your hair will give your hair that much desired luster while protecting it from dandruff
- Milk’s benefits are countless, that is why you should drink at least two cups of skimmed milk a day.
- Apply a paste of methi seeds on your scalp for half an hour once every week, and drink methi water on empty stomachs.
- Fruits, fruits, fruits it is very important. You should eat at least 2-3 fruits a day like strawberries, bananas, apples, mangoes, chikoos, and grapes.
- Go green- eat is the mantra of the modern era and it shouldn’t stop with food either, greens like spinach, cabbage, lettuce, peas etc contain a lot of iron that is needed to strengthen your hair.
- White meat can do wonders for your hair. Fish, Chicken, eggs are great for your hair, but you should try and avoid red meat.
HAIR LOSS Treatment
Hairs at the right place are an asset that enhances the look of the person. A head full of hair is a sign of Youth, Success & Beauty.
Although Hair loss is a natural process, but some who loose it early in life, get a premature sense of ageing. Hair restoration is a complex & long term treatment which should be done under supervision of an qualified & experienced Hair restoration physician. It involves both medications &/or surgery which has to be individualized as per the cause of hair loss. Medications help by slowing down/ halting hair loss. They may also stimulate some hair growth. Hair transplant is a delicate and lengthy surgical procedure. The aim of this procedure is to regain the lost looks by re-growing hair at places where hair loss has occurred. Hair transplant is a Cosmetic procedure done to restore the lost hair & lift the looks of the person.
CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
Hair loss is mainly caused by a combination of ageing, change in hormones and family history (genetic) of baldness. Other reasons which may add on are:
- Improper diet, lack of Vitamins & micronutrients.
- Excess Stress , Anxiety & worries.
- Prolonged illnesses.
- Unclean Scalps.
- Correction of hair loss requires an individualized approach. Long term management needs consideration of Age, Sex, Cause & Pattern of Hair loss, Grade of hair loss & most important Expectations of patient.
- An effective hair loss treatment product will help you stop the process of hair loss, but it will also help you re-grow some of that lost hair.