Ten reasons for Hair transplant
- Natural Hair
- Permanent Hair Growth
- Definite results
- Increase Density
- Safe done in Local Anesthesia
- Convenient Day care Procedure
- Pain free
- Quick Recovery
- Restore Your Youth & Confidence
- Locating the Mid Frontal Point & Apex. The MFP is normally located 7-11cm vertically from Mid Glabella.
- Micro irregularities of Frontal Hair Line. Clusters, gaps & Random single hairs are the most commonly used designs for the transition zone, allowing the hair line to have a soft appearance yet avoiding an abrupt hairline.
FUE / S.A.F.E
The FUE S.A.F.E. System is one of the latest hair transplants method (patented) that enhances the outcomes of the FUE method. Surgeons around the world are offering this revolutionary new technology to their patients.
The FUE S.A.F.E. System powers a slowly rotating blunt punch to isolate the follicular units from the tissue. This machine is highly effective in minimizing the possibility of any injury and trauma to the grafts. It helps the best hair transplant surgeon in India to perform precise Follicular Unit Extraction with minimal damage to follicles.
A higher number of hair follicles can be extracted from Follicular Unit Extractions performed with S.A.F.E. method.
Advantages of the FUE Safe System Method
- Hair follicles are not harmed in FUE Safe method – It is less invasive and the follicles can be extracted one by one, so it does not damage the tissues.
- No pain or discomfort during the procedure – The procedure is done under local anaesthesia, so the patient won’t feel any pain.
- Scars are not visible – With micro-punch technology used in the procedure, there will be no scars after the surgery.
- Natural looking results – With this system, you’ll get full of hair and natural-looking head. Maximum density is guaranteed!
- Faster Recovery – Healing time decreases, and after 3 to 4 weeks you can return to your normal routine.
- Permanent Results – The implanted hairs will never fall out, because the hairs extracted from donor area won’t react to hormone that causes hair loss in most cases.
Why Choose FUE S.A.F.E. Hair Transplant In India
- There will be no linear scar
- Quick healing & recovery
- None or minimal post-operative pain and discomfort
- Hair can be harvestable from a large area.
- Almost everyone is an ideal candidate for FUE S.A.F.E. hair transplant in India.
- Speed of surgery is higher than many other methods.
- Cost of hair transplant in India is quite affordable.
- Healthier, usable follicular unit grafts can be produced as there is a lower transaction rate.
Possible Sequelae of Hair Transplant:
- Skin Cysts might appear and can be treated with help of hot packs.
- Mild Shocking (Shedding) of existing hair
- Temporary Numbness on the Part of the Hair – It slowly returns to normal in the next few months.
- Itching in the area of the new Grafts or along the donor scar might occur.
- In some patients, forehead, eyelids, and upper nose might become swelled when procedure is done in the front part of the scalp. Sitting postures and cool compressors can be effective in resolving the problem. The problems might last about 1 to 3 days.
Other rare possible problems:
- Vomiting and Nausea due to medication
- Small ingrown hairs causing a cyst
- Poor growth of Grafts
- Late healing or recovery in patients who smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol.
Top 10 Reasons for Hair Loss in Men
- Autoimmune disease
- Stress and depression
- Tight hairstyles or pulled back hair
- Irregular diet
- Smoking tobacco and drinking alcohol.