Ten reasons for Hair transplant
- Natural Hair
- Permanent Hair Growth
- Definite results
- Increase Density
- Safe done in Local Anesthesia
- Convenient Day care Procedure
- Pain free
- Quick Recovery
- Restore Your Youth & Confidence
- Locating the Mid Frontal Point & Apex. The MFP is normally located 7-11cm vertically from Mid Glabella.
- Micro irregularities of Frontal Hair Line. Clusters, gaps & Random single hairs are the most commonly used designs for the transition zone, allowing the hair line to have a soft appearance yet avoiding an abrupt hairline.
FUE / DHT
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is one of the latest techniques to perform the best hair transplant in India, Dubai, and Muscat. FUE is considered as far more advanced and effective hair restoration treatment than other older techniques like strip extraction or FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation).
In FUE transplant, the best hair transplant surgeon in India removes hair follicles from the donor area, especially from the back of the scalp by utilizing a specialized extraction tool under 1mm in width. Hair follicles are then taken to the recipient zone on the scalp and embedded utilizing an effective microscope in groups of 1 to 4 hairs, just like how they develop naturally.
FUE is minimally invasive, surgical procedure that is performed under local anaesthesia. The patient will remain conscious during the whole procedure, but won’t feel even slight discomfort. Risk of any complication quite low and recovery time is short.
At Harleys Hair Transplant Clinic in Mumbai, India, we offer complete instructions on aftercare to give you the best result possible. Cost of hair transplant in India is quite reasonable.
How FUE hair transplant Works
- The Donor Area Is Prepared
- To start with, the best hair transplant surgeon in India will recognize the recipient area and customize a plan to help you accomplish the most natural looking hairline.
- Then, hair will be trimmed in the donor area to find the strong and healthy donor hairs.
- Extraction and Preparation of the Follicles
- After proper preparation, individual follicular units will be extracted from the scalp by making tiny circular incisions. Then, by using a tweezers-like instrument the graft will be removed from the scalp.
- The surgeon will examine the follicular grafts by using highly advanced microscopes.
- Within each follicular unit 1-4 hairs are commonly found.
- Most favourable placement of each follicular unit group is done considering hair loss pattern of the patient.
- Placement of Follicular Units
- After preparing the grafts, small cuts/incisions are made in the recipient area match the natural hair growth pattern.
- To maximize the density, naturalness and coverage of the balding areas, the grafts are then strategically placed one by one. This procedure is critical and should only be done by the top hair transplant surgeons in India.
- Recovery & Growth Period
- The small incisions will heal totally in a couple of days.
- Patient will start noticing new hair growth 3 months after the procedure.
- Patient will notice significant regrowth, after six months and from then the hair will continue to grow naturally.
Possible Sequelae of Hair Transplant:
- Swelling – In some patients, it might occur above the forehead, eyelids, and upper nose when surgery is performed on the front area of the scalp. Patients get relief with cool compressors and sitting postures. These issues might stay for about one to three days.
- Skin Cysts – If any skin cysts occur, they can be easily treated with hot packs.
- Mild Shocking or Shedding of existing hair – If there are weak existing hair in the donor areas of the scalp, then sometimes the surgery can have a bit of mild shock like effect on those already existing hairs, resulting in the ‘drop out’ for about three months, and then they are grown back.in general, mild Shocking or shedding of existing hair occurs in about one in ten patients, and isn’t a problem after the 1st session has grown because then there is a strong dominant hair over the area. If a specific ‘Shocked’ hair was on its last life cycles, then it may drop out permanently.
- Short-term Numbness – After the surgery, it is common in many patients for some area of the top or rear portion of the scalp to be partly numb for a few weeks. In the next few months, the numbness subsides and scalp becomes normal.
- Minor Side Effects – in some cases, itching in the donor and recipient area may occur.
A few other rare complications:
- Bruising of the treated area
- Scarring around the grafts
- Poor / Slow growth of grafts
- Temporary Headache
- Occasional small – ingrown hairs – causing a cyst
- Nausea and Vomiting due to Anti-pain Medications
- People who smoke tobacco or drink alcohol have higher chance of slow recovery and lower graft healing. Smoking & Alcohol consumption is not recommended for 2 to 3 weeks before and after the surgery.
Top Reasons Why You’re Losing Your Hair
- Physical stress
- Too much vitamin A
- Lack of protein
- Male pattern baldness
- Female hormones
- Emotional stress
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Autoimmune-related hair loss
- Dramatic weight loss
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Antidepressants and blood thinners
- Over styling
- Anabolic steroids