Facts About Hair Transplant Tourism In India
Male pattern baldness can have absolutely drastic and terrible effect on the confidence and self-esteem of many people, regardless of whether it is men who experience the ill effects of untimely baldness or women who confront the issue of diminishing hair.
A few decades ago, individuals who lost hair used to wear wigs mostly because they didn’t have answer for male pattern baldness or because they found the cost of male pattern baldness treatment, for example, transplant too high.
With the changing trends and with the developing pattern of ‘medical tourism’, hair transplant overseas has turned into a feasible choice for individuals, particularly from the western and Gulf nations, who are now able to achieve benefits from low-cost transplants without compromising the high standard of the treatment.
There is an ever-increasing number of individuals who are currently voyaging abroad, especially coming to Mumbai, India, for different hair transplant treatments, including cosmetic procedures like for eyebrow and eyelash transplant as well.
Hair restoration surgery on the head mostly includes the harvest of hair on those regions of the scalp that have lost hair or have thin strands.
In this surgery, hair follicles are exchanged from areas that have a thick growth (side and back of the head) to the bald areas. Once the transplant is over, they will develop like healthy and natural hair. The surgery is a highly specialized procedure as it’s performed at the microscopic level where strands are transplanted one by one. This is the reason why it may take hours to complete a single session of transplant.
- Benefits Of Getting Transplant In India
Hair transplant in India has become progressively well known among people from U.S., U.K, Dubai, Sharjah and UAE for its low-cost and high-quality treatment. India has particularly gained prominence among medical tourists from the western and Gulf nations for the incredible medical services that it has to offer at absolutely cheap prices.
Check out some of the major benefits of getting a hair transplant in India:
- Treatment cost is far lesser than the cost of hair transplant in U.S, U.K and Gulf nations like Dubai.
- Transplant surgery clinics in India are equipped with hi-tech facilities
- Surgeons in India are highly qualified and many have received training in the UK
- Staff members are known to speak fluent English, so you won’t have any problem in conveying your message
- These clinics are approved by government to offer hair transplant in India
- Many other specific cosmetic surgeries that are connected with hair loss are available in India.
Most specialists in India will offer you with testimonials, before and after pictures of their previous patients, which will help you to determine the level of skills and experience of the surgeon.